Guardian Technologies relationship is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Guardian Technologies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Who we are
Guardian Technologies is an IT organisation focusing on helping businesses to protect their critical data. Our registered business address is: The Shrubbery, 14 Church Street, Whitchurch, Hampshire, RG28 7AB.
Should you wish to make a Subject Access Request, then please contact Rupert Beeby at: email@example.com.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Company name
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
Your information has been provided by you or a colleague to receive product information or communication from us. Your data was provided through our website, via email or in person. From time to time Guardian Technologies may acquire data from third parties. If this happens, we will contact the people in the database using the contact information provided to inform them we have their data and that they can choose to be removed at any time.
We require the information we gather to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, monthly newsletters or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will only ever share your data with trusted partners who are conducting work for us on our behalf and are also upholding the highest data processing standards, we will never sell or share your data with third parties.
Third Party Providers:
- We use third party provider, Mail Chimp to deliver our email communications. We gather statistics around email opening and click through rates. You are able to unsubscribe at any time. For more information please see Mail Chimp’s Privacy notice to deploy our marketing communications.
- We use third party provider, Hootsuite to manage our social media interactions. If you send us a private or direct message via social media it will be stored in Hootsuite for three months. It will not be shared with any other organisations.
We will hold your data for as long as it remains relevant to do so.